Wednesday, August 30, 2006

24


_________________
Jack: You have no idea how far I'm willing to go to acquire your cooperation....
--"24" (FOX)



_________________
Jack: Part of getting a second chance is taking responsibility for the mess you made in the first place.
--"24" (FOX)



_________________
Jack: The only reason that you're conscious right now is because I don't want to carry you.
--"24" (FOX)



________________
Jack: I've killed two people since midnight. I haven't slept in over 24 hours. So maybe you should be a little more afraid of me than you are now...
--"24" (FOX)



_____________________________
Jack: Do you understand the difference between dying for something and dying for nothing? Today, I can die for something....
--"24" (FOX)



_____________________
Chloe: OK, when the alert level goes down, and the terrorists have been caught, we can have some chamomile tea and I'll tell you all my secrets...
--"24" (FOX)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite Jack quote (from Season 3):

"I'm gonna need a hacksaw!"