Thursday, February 25, 2010

Felicity


_____________________
Javier: They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." But that's like saying, "Butter knives don't spread butter on bread, people spread butter on bread." Of course, that's true, but that doesn't make it a smart thing to say...
--"Felicity" (WB)


_____________________
Ben: You know what? Not everybody's like you. All right? Crazy, sensitive, and always judging everybody.
Felicity: I don't always judge everybody, I always judge you...
--"Felicity" (WB)


____________________
Felicity: [Holding a pair of panties] Hey... um... are -- are these yours?
Meghan: Yeah.
Felicity: They were in my refrigerator.
Meghan: Oh, I know. I haven't done that since I was a kid. It feels so good, cold underwear in the morning.
Felicity: Hey, could you do me a favor and, uh, not put your underwear in my fridge?
Meghan: Well, they're not dirty.
Felicity: And also, where's my apple?
Meghan: I ate it. I thought we had an agreement, give and take.
Felicity: You thought we had an agreement? We don't have an agreement on anything. We've never even had a real conversation before!
Meghan: I replaced your stupid apple.
Felicity: With a tub of "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter"?
Meghan: It tastes so much like butter.
--"Felicity" (WB)

No comments: