Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Smallville


__________________
Lana: Nietzsche? I didn't know you have a dark side, Clark.
Clark: Doesn't everyone?
Lana: So what are you: Man or Superman?
Clark: I haven't figured it out yet.
--"Smallville" (WB)


______________________
Lois: Call me crazy, but I've always been a firm believer that beauty... It's on the inside.
Dr. Fine: The people that say that are the ones who already have it on the outside.
--"Smallville" (WB)


______________________
Clark: Well, normally, I'd just rip open the door, super speed past the cameras, and somehow open the vault with my heat vision.
Chole: So what you're saying is: now that you've lost your powers, you have no useful skills.
Clark: Not so much.
--"Smallville" (WB)


____________
Lois: I took this career test in some magazine - it said that my perfect job would be disc jockey.
Clark: That would make sense - you certainly talk enough. There won't be any dead air...
--"Smallville" (WB)


___________________
Clark: Chloe, you can't just go snooping around someone's house..
Chloe: It's a mansion. It's designed for snooping....
--"Smallville" (WB)


___________________
Clark: Look for anything my dad might be warning me about.
Chloe: I can’t exactly search for a file named “My Evil Scheme.”
--"Smallville" (WB)


___________________
Martha: Every world needs its heroes, Clark. They inspire us to be better than we are. And they protect us from the darkness that's just around the corner...
--"Smallville" (WB)


___________________
Lee: I guess all that talk about you is true, kid – you really are out of this world.
Clark: You have no idea...
--"Smallville" (WB)


________________
Lex Luthor: Trust me, eccentric bald kids sit pretty low on the prep school totem pole...
--"Smallville" (WB)

________________
Lois: I wanted these vows to be perfect, but perfection is a hard thing to get your hands on. But life is meant to be a little messy, and when it comes to love I think it's like my dad always said about the army: You only sign up if it's the only thing you could ever imagine doing. Clark, I can not imagine spending a moment of my life without you. I promise that I will always have your back, as you will always have mine. You're my best friend, you're my home, and you are my true love, and I am yours and will be forever...
--"Smallville" (WB)


_______________
Clark: You've always believed in me, and I believe in you. When you believe in someone it's not for a minute, or just for now, it's forever...
--"Smallville" (WB)

No comments: