Thursday, February 25, 2010

Desperate Housewives


_____________
Mary Alice: There's a reason people can't wait for Christmas, and it has little to do with family reunions or curling up with a cup of eggnog or that unexpected kiss beneath the mistletoe or receiving a present from that special someone. No, people look forward to Christmas because they know it's a time for miracles...
--"Desperate Housewives" (ABC)


_____________
Lynette: Yep. Go ahead, say it. I know you want to.
Tom: This is all your fault. You should've listened to me.
Lynette: I know. But be fair. There is no way I could've anticipated this.
Tom: You tell people Frankenstein's on the loose, then you're surprised to see the torch-wielding villagers?
--"Desperate Housewives" (ABC)


_____________
Susan: Is Edie getting you a good lawyer?
Mike: I doubt it. She dumped me today.
Susan: What? Why?
Mike: Well, I was arrested for murder.
Susan: Still. It's tacky...
--"Desperate Housewives" (ABC)

No comments: