Thursday, February 25, 2010

How I Met Your Mother


____________________
Robin: Bras suck. They're so confining and unnatural.
Lily: Yeah, they're like a boobie zoo....
--"How I Met Your Mother" (CBS)



____________________
Robin: Okay, I've missed you. Not in a "we're gonna make out" way, not even in an "I forgive you" way. Just in an "I've missed you" way.
Ted: I'll take what I can get.
--"How I Met Your Mother" (CBS)



_____________________
Barney: Dude, lots of chicks think that architects are hot. Think about that, you create something out of nothing. You're like God. There is no one hotter than God.
Ted: I love it when you quote scripture...
--"How I Met Your Mother" (CBS)



_____________
Barney: Architects are hot, how do you think Mr. Brady scored a girl like Carol?
--"How I Met Your Mother" (CBS)


___________________
Marshall: Just a Burger? Robin, it's so much more than "just a burger." I mean... that first bite - oh, what heaven that first bite is. The bun, like a sesame freckled breast of an angel, resting gently on the ketchup and mustard below, flavors mingling in a seductive pas de deux. And then... a pickle! The most playful little pickle! Then a slice of tomato, a leaf of lettuce and a... a patty of ground beef so exquisite, swirling in your mouth, breaking apart, and combining again in a fugue of sweets and savor so delightful. This is no mere sandwich of grilled meat and toasted bread, Robin. This is God, speaking to us in food...
--"How I Met Your Mother" (CBS)

No comments: