Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip


_________________________
Matt: (to the writers) What are you all wearing? I'm not Blackwell or anything, but holy cow, what the hell are you guys wearing? One of the things this show does is decide what's cool and I've just decided it's no longer cool for grown men to dress as if they're in junior high school.
Ron: It's comedy, Matt.
Matt: Not yet it's not, and until it is, we're all gonna act professionally. You understand? We're gonna act, dress, talk, write, and behave professionally.
Harriet: (bursting in) You are an adolescent, oversexed whoremonger with the sensitivity of a head of cabbage!
Matt: ...and all that will begin in just a few minutes.
--"Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" (NBC)



_________________________
Matt: No, I like Felicity fine, just the woman I broke up with is a cast member. And it would be awkward if I went to the party and... killed her in front of all those people.
--"Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" (NBC)



________________
Danny: I have no reason to trust you and every reason not to.
Jordan: Why?
Danny: You work in television...
--"Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" (NBC)

No comments: