Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Veronica Mars


__________________
Meg: You believe me, right?
Veronica: You are the last good person here at Neptune High. I believe cartoon birds braided your hair this morning.
--"Veronica Mars" (UPN)



__________________
Keith: This is important, you remember this, I used to be cool.
Veronica: When?
Keith: '77. Trans-Am, Blue Oyster Cult in the 8-track, foxy, stacked blond riding shotgun, racing for pink slips. Wait a minute, I'm thinking of a Springsteen song. Scratch everything. I was never cool.
Veronica: I don't know which bothers me more, "foxy" or "stacked".
--"Veronica Mars" (UPN)



__________________
Van Clemmons: Mr. Echolls, I was wondering if I could have a word?
Logan: Anthropomorphic. All yours, big guy.
--"Veronica Mars" (UPN)



__________________
Lilly: Don't you watch any horror movies? My soul is doomed to walk the earth until justice has been served...
Veronica: Really?
Lilly: Yeah that, and as kind of a side project, I dispense fashion advice.
--"Veronica Mars" (UPN)



__________________
Veronica: Look at you, all helpful.
Logan: Hey, your peskiness being unleashed on Conner brings me joy. Annoy, tiny blonde one, annoy like the wind!
--"Veronica Mars" (UPN)



____________________________
Dean: The sheriff is an idiot. I've met smarter sandwiches...
--"Veronica Mars" (UPN)

No comments: