Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ugly Betty


__________________
Betty: It's supposed to be mystical. The old man who sold it to me said it would help you on your journey to enlightenment. Or with cramps. My Spanish really sucks...
--"Ugly Betty" (ABC)



__________________
Betty: Besides, we get to meet all of our family members and practice our spanish. "Hola comi a tu sobrina."
Ignacio: You just said "I ate your niece."
--"Ugly Betty" (ABC)



__________________
Alexis: If anything should ever happen to Nick, you're next in line.
Amanda: You mean like if he falls down the stairs?
Alexis: Actually I was thinking more like if he got married and moved away. But I like your ambition...
--"Ugly Betty" (ABC)



__________________
Betty: You broke up with me.
Walter: For, like, two days. It takes longer than that to digest corn...
--"Ugly Betty" (ABC)

No comments: