Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cupid



_____________________
Claire: A number of people have benefited from my advice, you know.
Trevor: A number of people eat other people, it doesn't mean it's right for everyone.
--"Cupid" (ABC)



_____________________
Claire: Mount Olympus, tell me about it…
Trevor: Nonstop clothing-optional party, everyone's beautiful, drinking wine, chasing nymphs… an amazing place, you have NO idea.
Claire: I saw "Boogie Nights," okay?
--"Cupid" (ABC)



____________________
Trevor: You busy?
Claire: No, no, I was just sitting here doing nothing, hoping someone would burst through my door without knocking...
--"Cupid" (ABC)



___________________
Trevor: Coffee without caffeine is like sex without the spanking....
--"Cupid" (ABC)



____________________________
Champ: You know, I hope you don't take this in the wrong way...
because I have nothing but love for the mentally ill... I wouldn't give a damn if you thought you were the Ayatollah Kohmeni if you picked up after yourself, paid your rent on time, and got me my messages. But no, that's not the case... and this was strike three. So as soon as you can find another place, you're out...
Trevor: The Ayatollah would suck as a roommate... just so you know...
--"Cupid" (ABC)

No comments: