Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Will & Grace


___________________
Will: You know, this is just like the first Christmas... except that none of us are virgins and instead of a baby Jesus we have a plate of cheeses.
--“Will & Grace” (NBC)



_________________
Will: That's why I should never meet a legend. It's always disappointing, like the time I met Big Bird at the Ice Capades. Not so big....
--"Will & Grace" (NBC)



_________________
Karen: Rosie, I just met the most incredible man!
Rosario: Are you sure you just didn't lean into the doorknob again?
--"Will & Grace" (NBC)



_________________
Will: That was some kiss, I emptied the dishwasher during it.
Grace: Oh my God! What is wrong with me? Why do I always do that?
Will: What, act like a giant whore?
Grace: We haven't even gone on a date and already I'm kissing him like he just got back from Iraq.
--"Will & Grace" (NBC)

No comments: