Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The X-Files


_____________________
Scully: Oh God, Mulder, it smells like... I think it's bile.
Mulder: How can I get it off my fingers fast without betraying my cool exterior?
--"The X-Files" (FOX)


_____________________
Mulder: I would never lie; I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation.
--"The X-Files" (FOX)


_____________________
Mr. Nutt: I've taken in your all-American features, your dour demeanor, your unimaginative necktie design, and concluded you work for the government. An FBI Agent. But do you see the tragedy here? I have mistakenly reduced you to a stereotype. A caricature. Instead of regarding you as a specific, unique individual.
Mulder: But I am an FBI agent....
--"The X-Files" (FOX)


_____________________
Mulder: You have to admit, that was exciting. Mission Control and all...
Scully: Yeah, ranks right up there with getting a pony and learning to braid my own hair.
--"The X-Files" (FOX)


_____________________
Mulder: A dream is an answer to a question we haven't yet figured out how to ask...
--"The X-Files" (FOX)






_____________________
Mulder: I think I'm in big trouble.
Scully: Oh, Mulder, how many times have they tried to shut us down?
Mulder: Yeah, but I never actually assaulted an auditor before.
Scully: Did you hurt him?
Mulder: I reduced his vision a little bit.
--"The X-Files" (FOX)



_______________________
Scully: You ever thought seriously about dying?
Mulder: Yeah, once, when I was at the Ice Capades....
--“The X-Files” (FOX)


_______________________
Agent Colton: So Mulder, what do you think? Does this look like the work of little green men?
Mulder: Grey.
Agent Colton: Excuse me?
Mulder: Grey. You said green men. A Reticulan's skin tone is actually grey. They're notorious for their extraction of terrestrial human livers. Due to iron depletion in the Reticulan galaxy.
Agent Colton: You can't be serious.
Mulder: Do you have any idea what liver and onions go for on Reticula?
--“The X-Files” (FOX)



_______________________
Scully: I just think it's a good idea not to antagonise local law enforcement.
Mulder: Who, me? I'm Mr. Congeniality.
Scully: You never know, we might need his help one of these days.
Mulder: I'll send him a bundt cake.
--“The X-Files” (FOX)



_______________________
Mulder: Well, that's one of the luxuries of hunting down aliens and genetic mutants. You rarely get to press charges....
--“The X-Files” (FOX)



_______________________
Young Boy: Don't you want to live forever?
Mulder: Not if drawstring pants come back in style.
--“The X-Files” (FOX)

No comments: