Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lost

__________________
Charlie: They'll find us. They have satellites in space that can take pictures of your license plate.
Sayid: If only we were all wearing license plates....
--"Lost" (ABC)



___________________
Locke: Yeah, Jack, I've been running through the jungle toward the sound of gunfire because I don't care about Michael.
--"Lost" (ABC)



____________________
Charlie: She's got a bit to learn about being a mom. Responsibility, y'know.
Locke: Hmm. Now that's an interesting thing to say for a heroin addict.
--"Lost" (ABC)



____________________
Hurley: I do too exercise!
Carmen: Falling down is not exercise...
--"Lost" (ABC)



____________________
Shannon: So, does all this - the tent, flowers - mean that we're serious?
Sayid: Quite definitely not. I do this for all the girls I meet on deserted islands...
--"Lost" (ABC)



______________
Sawyer: Oh, well I'm sorry. I just figure if we are going to war, we'd want the one guy who's actually been in a war....
--"Lost" (ABC)



_____________
Charlie: Right... so to prove your sanity you go tromping through the jungle. Alone. Well done...
--"Lost" (ABC)



_______________
Jack: You picking up a little Korean there, Michael?
Michael: Yeah, I'm pretty sure I know how to say "faster" and "idiot"...
--"Lost" (ABC)

No comments: