Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bones


__________________
Angela: Anger is only fear turned inwards...
--"Bones" (FOX)



__________________
Angela: I wouldn't bet a date with Colin Farrell on it.
Temperance: I know him. He's funny.
Angela: That's Will Ferrell, sweetie. Colin Farrell is hot...
--"Bones" (FOX)



__________________
Seeley: [gives Temperance a gun] This is only for self-defense...
Temperance: What part do I aim for?
Seeley: Any part that isn't me.
--"Bones" (FOX)



__________________
Zack: Sometime when you're not busy, I wonder if I could ask you a few questions about sexual positions?
Booth: If you even try, I will take out my gun and shoot you between the eyes...
--"Bones" (FOX)



_____________________
Pickering: Can you tell me what you were doing in Cuba?
Brennan: Only if you tell me first.
Pickering: I beg your pardon?
Brennan: I don't know your security clearance.
Pickering: Well what is your security clearance?
Brennan: You should check with the state department.
Pickering: I'm from the state department.
Brennan: Then that should make it easy for you.
--"Bones" (FOX)



______________
Booth: Bones, it’s after midnight. Hm? Christmas Eve Day. Both an eve and a day, it’s a Christmas miracle.
Brennan: Still enjoying your medication, I see.
--"Bones" (FOX)



______________
Booth: Voodoo.. [laughs] Who's gonna believe that stuff?
Brennan: It's a religion, no crazier than, well, what are you?
Booth: Catholic.
Brennan: They believe in the same saints you do. And prayer. What they call spells, you call miracles. They have priests.
Booth: We don't make zombies.
Brennan: Jesus rose from the dead after three days.
Booth: Jesus is not a zombie!
--"Bones" (FOX)



______________
Booth: A prodigy violinist dissapears and a month later his skull ends up bouncing off a garbage truck?
Cam: Obviously, we are looking for someone who really really hates classical music.
--"Bones" (FOX)



_______________
Brennan: Booth, who is a very honest person, says that at this time of year deception is necessary for the happiness of little children.
Booth: I'm being misquoted.
Sweets: Booth is absolutely right.
Booth: She got the jist.
Sweets: There is a fictional element to Christmas.
Brennan: You mean the whole birth of a savior rigamarole?
Booth: It is not rigamarole!
Sweets: No Dr. Brennan it's the feeling of Christmas. What people call the Christmas spirit. It's a kind of dream or hope we carry with us from childhood. But as adults...
Booth: Are you including you in that?
Sweets: As adults we're imbued by the pragmatic routines of daily life which make it difficult for us to regard anything with childlike wonder. But you know it's alright for us to try. We put on silly hats, drape trees in sparkly lights and wrap gifts in garish paper and that's good for us. It's not only alright to allow children the transient experience of innocence and joy, it's our responsibility.
--"Bones" (FOX)

No comments: